I am angry. That is my superpower.

 GENTE! ( o sea yo misma)


Creo

CREO

que por fin descubri el secreto para curar mi falso bipolar personality disorder

o borderline

o lo que sea 

Y es que es muy facil


When I feel the blanket of despair and loneliness creeping in

which makes me wanna just crawl into the couch and do nothing but feel sad and guilty about feeling sad and guilty


I HAVE TO GET ANGRY


Getting angry is of the 

UTTERMOST importance


because when I'm sad

I don't do anything

I can't do anything


Yet 

When I'm angry


Oh boy do I do stuff

I get shit done


Recuerdo cuando tuvimos una clase en la escuela en la que nos enenaron unos videos de maltrato animal

and I can't remember ever being so angry in my life

and yes, I was angry about the animal abuse itself but mostly


what

the

fuck

do

they

need

to

show

me

those

videos

for?


WHAT FOR?


and I went home and I made a collage I was very proud of

I dunno where it physically is but I think I can find a picture



Aquí esta


and I have a very permanent memory of the feeling

the feeling I had before making this

and the feeling I had once I had done it

and it was totally different


but I've grown LAZY

LAZY and STUPID thinking that working and fucking mindfulness can make your bad feelings go away

WELL THEY CAN'T

or maybe yes but they're not for me


Entonces next time

I MUST remember

to get angry

very angry

at all the little things


I should start a new cult


Don't worry

Be angry