A Dream Happy and Sad at the same time

You in my dreams are ageless
you are the same age you were the last time I saw you

In the dream
I was upset and worried about many things
like the fact that my dog was white and instead of brown-red
or that the other dog was in need of a vet

when that was sorted out
we took a family picture
and you were in it
except everyone had aged and you hadn't
when I woke up I realized it's because my brain has no image of an older version of you
so it just filled in the space with the image I do have of you.

It's a good one.

I've always felt bad that you didn't get to see how now we get along well
how grateful I am now to have a brother and a sister
but everytime I worry about it
there's a voice inside my head that tells me

"He already knows"
And then I feel both happy and sad at the same time.