Lately everything seems to be pointing in the same direction
although perhaps it's not really the same direction at all...
Still, I do not think that vegetarians go out and buy a bunch of clothes they do not need
Or that minimalists eat three cheeseburgers in one sitting just for the sake of it
They all say it's a gradual process
and that I should not feel impatient or despair
that I shouldn't try to convince people around me
but, wouldn't I be trying to make a better world by doing so?
Perhaps the thing I feel I'm missing
is the ability to name it
I sometimes feel as if by naming it
I'd be able to understand it better
To control it...
Yet, according to that pimped version of the Tao Te Ching Iain has...
Things cannot be controlled by naming them
Things will continue to do what things do
To be
Things can only be what they're meant to be