High School Nanny

I'm watching over Miss Rosario's group.
Their exam is rather difficult.

It's been so long since the last time I wrote. I keep telling myself that I should write here. About everything and nothing all at once. Like I used to. I wonder if I was happier back then or was I just looking for something to cover up the everlasting hole within me.

I should write in English. It helps me to not forget.
I should write in French.
I should learn Japanese...don't know what for. Because I can I guess.

And while I'm here waiting for the Listening exam to end I can't help but wonder if I'd like this job if I was dealing with these guys.

Who can use expressions such as "ought to have been".

My first answer is "Yes I would like it!" But then again... what if I'm condemned to remain a nanny no matter the age I'm babysitting?

I could do much more... I have to figure it out.