We are coming home

Home is not where your heart is. 

What is that even? 

Home is where you dance the most.


A year ago I was sitting at this same desk

In it's recently recovered old position

practicing lettering for the very first time

I remember buying the lettering book and materials with the excuse of it being my "self-birthday present"

At that time I listened to the exact same music...


And it all feels so different now.

Partly because my lettering has greatly improved. Sure. 

But I no longer feel like I need to listen to music with headphones on

Nor do I feel I have to hide how cold I am all the time

I'm not even cold anymore...

I've

got

a

personal

heater


A year ago I didn't know what I was coming to

Now I knew I was coming home. 


Dotan sure loves singing about that.