It's a metaphor for how parents die many times
Like
I cant make my father laugh anymore
I feel anxious all the time I'm with him
because I can never tell when he's going to fly into a rage
Part of him has died
But maybe I only notice it
because it's the part of him I liked.
Die die die
Is it because we will all die that I should stuff myself with cake, pasta, pizza and so?
We only live and die once after all.
Apparently some people believe it's worth living a life of sickness
Because cake, pasta pizza and so are delicious after all.
The body dies little by little
I guess
And so does the soul
Although I swear my soul is more alive now
than it ever was before
We are all cells
We are all pixels
And every day we all
Die little by little
So perhaps instead of enjoying living
we should enjoy dying
Yumi Furumashi dies every day...don't you know?