Paris

París still exists
While I'm sitting here 
At the beauty parlor thing

Paris and Siria
And all the other countries 
That I don't see on the news

Pray for Paris
Joke
Selfie
Don't pray for Paris
Advertisement 
Joke
Joke
Don't pray for Paris
Selfie
Pray for Paris

Sometimes I feel like saying something about this. 

Mostly I just wonder what drives people to do this kinds of things
What they're like on a daily basis...
Do they have cereal for breakfast? 
And how do they find each other? 

If I wanted to fashion my own bomb would I be able to find out how to do it? 
#byob 

Let's all pray for Paris
Or not 
Let's all change out profile picture
Let's all tell the world that we don't appreciate their bombings and such 

Because maybe it's just a missunderstanding...
Maybe whoever did this thinks that this is really neat
And then when he checks our FB profiles he will be disappointed. Like 
"aw man... I think I messed up... Apparently this is not what they wanted!"

I'm not even trying to mock all those who did change their FB profile picture. 
Or who shared their thoughts on the idea...

It's just that I feel that this has always happened
"it was always burning 
Since the world's been turning "

But now... It kinda feels like you can't just ignore it. 
You have to acknowledge it at some point. 
As I am doing
Writing this
Wondering 
If there's something else 
Something actually useful...
That someone somewhere could do. 

And what would that be? 

Seriously...

What would that be?