Annoyed!!

Why is everything annoying for me? I'm annoyed to come home, and annoyed not to. Que querrà decir?
Me siento culpable de todo y a la vez me pregunto si en serio tengo que hacerlo. Tengo que hacer ejercicio? De verdad? De Pague mi membresia de gimnasio y por eso ahora tengo que ir? A que hora? Debo ser feliz haciendo eso? Por que se supone que sea normal no tener tiempo de no hacer snada. O es solo por que me estoy adaptando al Williams?
El Williams me gusta mucho. Why do I feel like I'd like to have more work? The period between 3 and 6:45 pm just seems lost. It's as if I felt I need to do things and I'm there... stuck at the table. When did eating become less important?
If we were married... would I feel any different or would everything be worse?
If I had a son, would I enjoy his enjoyment of little things? Walking the dog and visiting grandma.
I'm happy. I'm good. But there's always this feeling like I'm not getting advantage. Like I'm not compulsevely living every second of every day.
Am I supposed to compulsevely live every second of every day? Should I have a schedule? For what? Everything? Why do I feel guilty when I'm not doing "Productive Stuff"

What am I missing??