Blaming Time

I wonder if we're all hurt for no reason.

Words can be hurtfull and stuff but there's no such thing as silence.
I apologize for sometimes not picking up my phone...though I've almost never done it on purpose.
Does one -pick up- mobile phones?...
Digo seguro la palabra viene de -levantar- el auricular.
Jajaja...auricular.

I wonder if it's just me I'm missing.
I blame it on dog hierarchy. I blame it on monarchy and its ass kissing techniques. I blame it on having a blog to write on. And I blame it on Lara Croft for not jumping when I tell her to jump.
I blame it the boogie...whatever the hell that means.
But most of all I'd say I blame it on Nirvana and their stupid comfort in being sad...I do. Because they're right.

Will You please give yourself the chance to grab your own skin back?

No hay comentarios: